Overline recognises that as a company the work that we do may have an impact on the local and national environment. We have made a commitment to reducing our carbon footprint and any negative impacts our actions may have on the environment.
These are some of the ways in which we keep our promise:
- All our bills are sent out via email and are available to access 24 hours a day via our website.
- Invoices will be sent via email on request.
- We now have just 1 printer between 40 staff to reduce needless prints of drafts.
- We recycle paper, plastic, cans through Adur District Councils Recycling scheme
- Where possible we will also recycle printer cartridges.
- Most importantly we will also refurbish and reuse all equipment we sell which has reached the end of its life with it’s original owners.
- Where possible we will try to reuse packaging.
- All our sales and account managers have ’61 plate Ford Mondeo’s with EcoBoost engine technology, which gives us superior fuel economy and reduced emissions.
- Although we love to visit our customers, where possible we will try to use voice conferencing or webinars for communications.
- We will always try to use local companies for any goods and services to help the local economy and reduce environmental impact.
- All paper used comes from FSC sources.
- We try to use companies that have a green policy wherever possible
- Temperatures at are offices are kept to 19°C during work hour only
- Our heating systems are checked regularly to ensure maximum efficiency
- We use low wattage lights which are 80% more efficient than standard bulbs
- Where possible all PC’s are switched off at night along with all lighting.
If you have any questions about or Green Policy or would like to find out more, call us on 01903 855000.