Overline On-Site Services
To enhance the Customer end users’ experience, Overline provides a Full Lifecycle Workplace service to deliver the Customer Workplace core services. Overline can take over existing service with existing tools or provide new bespoke service based on business goals.
Support Services will be accountable and responsible for delivering the following Customer Workplace services:
- IMACD – Install, Move, Add, Change, De-Install
- Deskside support / Onsite Support / Break Fix Support
- Hands on support including VIP support
- Time and Materials Services (for Project Execution Services)
- Managed Deployment Services (for Refresh of Customer Desktops and Laptops)
OVERLINE Workplace Management Services will be accountable and responsible for delivering the following Customer Workplace services:
- Image management – image creation, testing and management (including two updates per year)
- Application Packaging – packaging and provisioning of applications for silent installation.
Software Distribution Management including supporting Software Distribution Framework and Software Distribution (publishing of packaged application in SCCM)